1. Make sure you have existing class data. Open Google Drive.
2. Using the menu button in the top right corner browse to Incoming -> iDoceo
3. Open the latest folder of data. If the latest folder of data isn’t appearing, search using the bar at the top for “Cycle 1/2/3” depending on which cycle has just ended.
4. Open your subject folder and tap your class file
5. Tap “Open In…” and choose iDoceo from the menu that appears.
6. After iDoceo has loaded choose “Append class data”
7. Pick your class from the list of existing classes.
8. Open your class to find the updated data in a new tab on the right
In this year’s Teacher Learning Communities (TLCs) staff @Rossett have focussed on developing the learning in their classrooms by focussing on questioning, feedback and differentiation. The TLC Learning Fair was a chance for the staff to showcase the work from their TLCs. Each faculty produced a stall for the Learning Fair and staff were then able to walk around the Fair and see what the other faculties had produced. The atmosphere was brilliant and the Fair was a fantastic opportunity to see the high quality work that has been produced within the TLCs.